- All products are added to your cart.
Nikwax TX.Directs wash-in 1000ml
Nikwax TX Direct Wash-In 1 litre Waterproofing Maintenance.
- Provides long-term water repellency and restores breathability.
- Easy to apply using washing machine or hand wash.
- Does not affect appearance
- Environmentally friendly
- Suitable for: Breathable and synthetic water-resistant clothing
- Recommended by e.g.: Gore-Tex, eVENT, SympaTex, Permatex, Nikwax Analogy
- For best results, wash clothing first with Nikwax Techwash!
- Contents: 1000ml.
TX Direct Wash In - 1000ml
Easy-to-use, safe and wash-in high performance product for waterproofing wet weather clothing. Makes clothing long-lasting water repellent and restores breathability - in the washing machine.
Nikwax is a manufacturer of the highest quality cleaning and impregnation products. The products extend the life and increase the waterproof performance of clothing, footwear and equipment.
When you treat your clothing or equipment with Nikwax TX Direct wash-in, you can be confident that your Nikwax product:
- Easy to use .
- Can be applied to wet fabric.
- Will not affect the fabric it is used on.
- Strengthens and/or restores the product-specific properties of the product being treated .
- Does not contain propellants and fluorocarbons.
- Does not burn and is therefore not dangerous.
- Biodegradable and thus environmentally friendly.
- Is not tested on animals.
- Extends the life of your clothing and equipment.
Proper maintenance of your clothes and equipment prolongs their life.
All impregnated products, whether clothing or equipment, lose their water-repellent properties over time, resulting in feeling cold and/or wet. By properly maintaining your clothes and equipment, you can prevent this from happening. Properly cleaning, conditioning and/or (re)impregnating your clothes will extend their lifespan and keep their protective properties optimal.
When is your clothing or gear due for a Nikwax treatment?
An ideal way to test the waterproofness of your gear is to check if water is beading off. If small droplets form, the material is waterproof and repels water. If it does not bead and the moisture disappears into the fabric, you will see dark spots where water has penetrated the material. This is a sign that the fabric is no longer waterproof and therefore needs a Nikwax treatment.
How can you use Nikwax?
Treating your clothing and/or gear with one of the Nikwax products is very simple. It can be done in the washing machine, by hand washing or by spraying Nikwax on the product to be protected. The specifications and text we have described above will tell you what you can use the product for. Always read the instructions on the packaging before use.