- All products are added to your cart.
Modular Sleeping Bag Dutch Army
The Modular Sleeping Bag KL Dutch Army is a mummy model that consists of 3 parts that you can merge.
The modular sleeping bag of the Dutch army comes in 3 lengths (Medium, Large & Extra large) and consists of 4 parts:
- Liner: This keeps your sleeping bag clean and also provides a little extra insulation. You attach these by means of 8 ribbons that you put through the loops in the sleeping bag. The sheet bag has a zipper and can also be used without a sleeping bag. This sheet bag can be used in both sleeping bags.
- Summer sleeping bag: A mummy model with a weight of 1000 grams. With a pack volume of 25 cm x 19 cm. The zipper is on the right side and the hood can be closed by a fly net with zipper. The comfort range is up to +15°C.
- Three seasons sleeping bag: A mummy model with a weight of 1900 grams. The pack volume is 32 cm x 27 cm. The zipper is in the middle of the front and the comfort range is up to -19°C.
- Compression bag: Here the complete sleeping bag can be stored and the pack volume can be made as small as possible.
By putting the summer sleeping bag (with sheet bag) in the three seasons sleeping bag, the hibernation bag is created. According to the manufacturer's figures, this hibernation bag should provide a comfort range of -40°C. We have tested it ourselves with ease up to -20°C. The pack volume is then 45 cm x 27 cm. Because the zippers are not on top of each other, you do not suffer from a thermal bridge and you can enjoy a comfortable and warm night's sleep when needed.
The modular sleeping bag of the Dutch army comes in 3 lengths:
- Medium - body length up to 1,8 mtr. Weight approx. 3500 grams
- Large - body length up to 1,9 mtr. Weight approx. 3800 grams
- Extra large - body length up to 2,2 mtr. Weight approx. 4100 grams
The length and width of the Modular sleeping bag are:
- Medium - 2 m long, 80 cm wide at the shoulders and 40 cm at the foot end.
- Large - 2.2 m long, 80 cm wide at the shoulders and 40 cm at the foot end.
- Extra large - 2.3 m long, 80 cm wide at the shoulders and 40 cm at the foot end.
The Bivy or Bivi tent has been developed for this sleeping bag. So if you want to be able to withstand all weather conditions, then a bivi tent is an absolute must with this sleeping bag.
Beware! These sleeping bags are used. The color may therefore differ from the color on the picture
Never store your sleeping bag in compressed form, but hang it out.