- All products are added to your cart.
Grayl UltraPress Purifier Titanium Bottle with Waterfilter - 500ml
Grayl UltraPress Purifier Titanium Bottle with Water Filter - 500ml
The most versatile water purifier ever built!
The world's first titanium filter bottle provides unparalleled strength to weight ratio and meets the most challenging rigors of the outdoors. It’s drink-mix ready (hello electrolytes) and the Outer Ti Cup can be used to heat water and cook food near a fire or on a camp stove. The .5L UltraPress® Titanium Water Filter & Purifier Bottle provides complete global protection from virus, protozoa, bacteria, particulates, chemicals, pesticides, herbicides and heavy metals.
Features of Grayl UltraPress Purifier titanium bottle with water filter
- Laser-engraved with multi-color signature Grayl topo art.
- CP4 Grade 1 titanium offers unparalleled strength to weight ratio.
- Award winning OnePress® global filtration and purification is effective for use on all 7 continents and empowers adventurers to drink from the world’s sketchiest freshwater.
- Paracord D-ring loop for filling in precarious situations (foot bridges, whitewater, canyoneering, etc).
- Heat it up! Utilizing the butterfly handles, the Outer Ti Cup can be used to heat water and cook food alongside hot coals or near a direct flame. Can also be used with the Grayl titanium camp stove.
- One-way silicone valve, drink-mix ready! A one-way valve (pre-installed in cartridge) allows electrolytes, or a sport drink mix to be added to your water. Also enables use of any other potable beverage with your Grayl (fill from topside of bottle).
- Compact and ridiculously easy-to-use requires zero setup and makes clean purified drinking water in 10 seconds (3L/min).
- Removes waterborne pathogens including virus (e.g. Rotavirus, SARS, Hepatitis A, Norovirus), bacteria (e.g. E. coli, Cholera, Salmonella, Dysentery) and Protozoa (e.g. Giardia, Cryptosporidium, Amoebae).
- Ultra-powdered activated carbon adsorbs many chemicals (including PFAS & VOCs), pesticides, herbicides, heavy metals, flavors and odors.
- Fits any cupholder and slides into any pack pocket.
- Capacity: 500 ml (16,9 fl oz)
- Weight: 400 g (14,1 oz)
- Height: 240 mm (9.5 in)
- Diameter at base: 70 mm (2.75 in)
- Materials: titanium, BPA-FREE polypropylene #5, food grade silicone, TPE and food grade ABS plastic.
- Active technology: electroadsorption and ultra-powdered activated carbon.
- Fast flow rate: 10 seconds per 16.9 fl oz (3 liters/minute).
- Cartridge Lifespan: 300 presses (150L/40 gal), as “press time” reaches ~25 seconds (or three years have elapsed since first use) it’s time to replace your Purifier Cartridge.
- Cartridge Shelf Life: Stored under proper conditions, an unopened Purifier Cartridge has a shelf life of 10 years. After a cartridge has been used, it lasts at least 3 additional years.
- Durability: CP4 Grade 1 titanium offers unparalleled strength to weight ratio an withstands 6 ft drops (full of water) onto concrete.
- Testing Standards: Independently tested by a certified laboratory to meet or exceed NSF/ANSI protocols 42 and 53 for sediment, pathogen and chemical removal; meets the EPA Guide Standard and Protocol for testing microbiological water purifiers.
- Origin: Designed in USA. Cartridge media made in USA. Purifier bottle made in China.