- All products are added to your cart.
Hultafors Hatchet HY10 - 0.9 SV
An axe suitable for small felling work, made of sandblasted and brightly lacquered iron. The handle is curved and made of hickory wood.
The axe is hand-forged and made from Swedish axe steel using traditional methods we have used since 1697.
The steel is beaten several times, increasing the steel density and thus the durability of the axe.
With a clear tempered zone within which the axe can be re-sharpened without compromising the strength of the cut.
The handle is made of hickory wood and treated with linseed oil.
- Axe head height: 6.1 cm
- Axe head length: 16.2 cm
- Axe head weight: 900 grams
- Overall length: 66.3 cm
- Ground length: 9.1 cm
- Weight: 1,340 grams
- Handle/handle material: American Hickory
- Steel type of axe head: carbon steel
- Warranty for material and manufacturing faults: 2 years
- Country of origin: Sweden