- All products are added to your cart.
Morakniv Wood Splitting knife 220 Draw Knife
The Morakniv Wood Splitting knife 220 fetching knife is designed to split wood and process it into tinder. Also very suitable as a woodworking / fetching knife or for removing bark, for example. A true classic with a double handle of birch wood, in the original red color.
The handles of the Wood Splitting knife 220 are made of birch wood and offer a good grip and control over the blade of stainless steel.
The Wood Splitting knife 220 is also suitable for thinning out workpieces. If you are cutting a bow from a piece of wood, this is an indispensable tool. You can use this fetch knife both in a pushing and in a pulling movement. The two handles give you tremendous control over the cutting.
- Blade Material: Stainless steel
- Knife Length: 13.75 inches (34.9 cm)
- Blade Length: 4.5 inches (11.4 cm)
- Blade Width: 0.91 inches (2.3 cm)
- Blade Thickness: 0.09 inches (2.3 mm)
- Knife Weight: 5.5 ounces (156 grams)
- Handle Length: 4.5 inches (11.4 cm)
- Handle Circumference: 3.75 inches (9.5 cm)
- Handle Material: birch wood
- Sheathed Weight: 5.5 ounces (156 grams)
- Sheathed Length: 13.75 inches (34.9 cm)