- All products are added to your cart.
Grayl Ultralight travelfilter/ waterfilter / waterpurifier
The original purifier that put us on the map. It's compact, fits in virtually any backpack pocket and provides global protection from waterborne pathogens (VIRUS, bacteria, protozoan cysts), pesticides, chemicals, heavy metals and microplastics. In fifteen seconds, it makes 16 ounces (473 ml) of safe, clean drinking water – anywhere on earth.
- Compact – fits in most backpack pockets and cup holders
- OnePress™ Global Protection empowers travelers and adventurers to make the world’s sketchiest water sources safe
- Removes: waterborne pathogens (viruses, bacteria, protozoan cysts), including Rotavirus, Hepatitis A, Norovirus, Giardiasis, Cryptosporidium, E. Coli, Cholera, Salmonella, Dysentery and more
- Filters: particulates (sediment, microplastics) and many chemicals, pesticides, and heavy metals
- Purifies (and filters) contaminated water in 15 seconds (2 liters per minute)
- Replaceable purifier cartridge rated for 300 cycles (40 gal. / 150L)
- Saves money and waste; travel sustainably and never buy single-use bottled water again
- Tested to NSF Standards 42+53
- Capacity: 16 oz (473 ml)
- Weight: 10.9 oz (309 g)
- Height: 9.625" (24.5 cm) H
- Diameter (at base): 2.7” (6.8 cm)
- Active Technology: ion exchange, ultra-powdered activated carbon
- Flow Rate: 15 seconds per 16 oz (2 liters/minute)
- Removes: waterborne pathogens (99.99% of viruses, 99.9999% of bacteria, 99.99% of protozoan cysts), including Rotavirus, Hepatitis A, Norovirus, Giardiasis, Cryptosporidium, E. Coli, Cholera, Salmonella, Dysentery and more
- Filters: particulates (i.e. silt, microplastics, etc.); activated carbon effectively adsorbs chemicals, pesticides, heavy metals, flavors, and odors
- Cartridge lifespan: rated for 300 cycles (40 gal. / 150L), as “press time” reaches ~30 seconds (or three years have elapsed since first use) it’s time to replace your purifier cartridge
- Cartridge shelf life: stored under proper conditions, an unused (and airtight) purifier cartridge has a shelf life of 10 years
- BPA-Free materials: made from polypropylene #5, food-grade silicone, TPE, ABS food-grade plastic
- Testing standards: Tested to NSF/ANSI standards 42 and 53
Warranty: GEOPRESS is accompanied by a ten (10) year warranty covering workmanship and materials.